Sunday, June 14, 2015

My Twitter Chat Schedule



I talk a lot about how much I love Twitter chats and how transformational they have been for me. I tweet and write about them a lot too. I’ve found they are the quickest way to not only find your community but to find your niche within that community (or communities).

There are Twitter chats for just about every industry, and each industry is broken down even further, so you can find a Twitter chat for just about anything. I try to take part in as many as I can each week, because I always learn something each time I engage in one, and I always come out with new friends I’m excited to have met.

It takes a while to find the “right” chats for YOU. I’d advise giving each one you go to more than one chance – perhaps you didn’t connect right away, but you might with the next topic the next week, or the guest another time. Here is a great resource for finding almost all of the weekly Twitter Chats.

While I wish I could make every one of these each week, it’s just not feasible, but these are the chats I have found are the more important for ME. Keep in mind, we all work in different industries, different jobs, and different parts of the country, so what works for me, may not work for you. My chats all tend to revolve around the themes of social media, marketing, blogging (content), and PR.
What chats have YOU found to be most useful?
 I'm probably Tweeting.

All times listed are in Central Standard Time (CST).

MONDAY
11 am
#SemanticChat
2 pm
#ContentChat
7 pm
#MMchat
8 pm
#AtomicChat
TUESDAY
11 am
#CMWorld
Noon
#JVMchat & #Chatwhirled (depending on time change)
1 pm
#BizHeroes
2 pm
#RaganChat
3 pm
#DigiBlogChat
7 pm
#InfluencerChat
8 pm
#GetRealChat
WEDNESDAY
10 am
#BrandChat
11 am
#BufferChat
Noon
#SMchat or #SoloPR
1 pm
#AdweekChat
2 pm
#SproutChat
9 pm
#SpoofChat
THURSDAY
Noon
#HBrogue
1 pm
#Luv4Social
2 pm
#TheStratChat
8 pm
#ViralChat
9 pm
#MediaChat
SUNDAY
9 pm
#NostalgiaChat

No comments:

Post a Comment